Amy Blankson focuses her career on understanding how to propagate happiness in the digital era. She helped co-found the Digital Wellness Institute and works with teams to power optimism and well-being in a digital world. She is a speaker and provides consulting and executive coaching services.
After graduating from Harvard College and Yale School of Management she became a best-selling author, “The Future of Happiness” and received a Point of Light award from two US Presidents. She is the only person to receive this award twice.
Amy believes in leveraging technology to assist in being more productive. Amy participates on several councils and organizations, including:
- Member of the UN Global Happiness Council,
- Fellow of the World Innovation Organization,
- Currently working with the IEEE to create standards for well-being in the creation of (AI) – artificial intelligence and emotional consciousness.
Recently, Amy shared her thought leadership speaking at:
- A regular contributor for Forbes on Women,
- Technology, and Leadership,
- Featured professor in Oprah’s Happiness course.