Pager-Wearing Millennial, Translator Of Geek-Speak, Podcast Host, Shifting Generational Perspectives On Marketing, Social Media, Innovation, Embracing Change, And Collaboration.
Digital futurist keynote speaker Brian Fanzo inspires people to change to meet tomorrow’s trends. He has personalized programs with real-world stories that show how forward-thinking people matter to business.
Brian can show any company how to use technology to engage customers and has a gift for bringing people together, even if they are offline. She’s worked in 76 countries and worked for nine years in the Department of Defense.
There he managed a global team that deployed cybersecurity and collaboration solutions to the military. He then started working with a cloud-computing startup and helping companies embrace change. he is now the Founder of iSocialFanz, which has helped launch digital and influencer strategies with the world’s most iconic brands like Dell, EMC, Adobe, IBM, UFC, Applebee’s, and SAP.
Brian has been recognized as a Top 20 Digital Transformation Influencer; a Top 50 Most-Mentioned User by CMOs on Twitter, and a Top 25 Social Business Leader of the Future by The Economist. Brian is an influencer for 19 of the Fortune 100 companies.
Press The Damn Button
Why You Must Tell Your Story & How to Create a Memorable Storytelling Strategy
Whether you’re a leader in a Fortune 500 business, a small business owner, or an entrepreneur, every person [and every brand] has a story to tell.
In this program, Brian shares his game plan for the importance of telling your story, how to stand out from the noise, and where to get started.
The idea of branding your story or putting yourself out there can seem a little scary, but the days of allowing your work to speak for itself are over. There’s too much competition. This program teaches the value of telling your story and the vehicles through which it will be heard.
Customers aren’t looking for a fancy new sales pitch – they want to feel part of a bigger story. Smartphones and social media have transformed how we create and consume content, network with clients, and humanize our business. Today we must embrace a world that’s hyper-connected that requires on-demand access to people, places, and experiences. We must become more relatable.
It doesn’t matter if you’re starting a blog, launching a podcast, going live on Facebook, or creating a video series for YouTube, you must shift your mindset, create a strategy, and most importantly…PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON!
Audiences will walk away inspired and motivated with an understanding of the following:
- How to create a memorable storytelling strategy
- The importance of relatability, authenticity, transparency, and trust in sharing your story
- How to create content where you’re most comfortable while focusing on the platforms where your customers and community are engaging
- Perfection is a fairytale
- Transparency doesn’t guarantee trust and authenticity, but when leveraged strategically it becomes the key to growing a community and being relatable in this always-on world
- Why your vulnerabilities and limitations become your strongest assets for connecting and fostering digital relationships
Think Like A Fan
The Field of Dreams Marketing Game Is Over! If You Build It, Nobody is Coming!
Great content isn’t determined by you (the brand); it’s determined by your loyal customers. The future of marketing is relatability – and your ability to relate to customers today will focus heavily on empowering your community and telling your brand story through authenticity, transparency, and trust.
Brand trust and loyalty are on the decline, and today’s consumers are more educated than ever before. The marketing objective is simple: shrink the distance between our brand and our customers by creating conversations, creating real-time content strategies, and collaborating with those already trusted by your consumers, your employees, your influencers, and your current fans.
In this keynote program, Brian will educate attendees on the changing landscape of today’s consumers, inspire you to change your perspective, teach how every brand can empower its fans, and motivate you to THINK LIKE A FAN.
Audiences will walk away inspired and motivated with an understanding of the following:
- How to leverage content and social media to talk WITH your community (turning customers into fans and fans into influencers)
- K.I.S.S. content plan to empower user-generated content, influencer marketing, and employee advocacy
- The “Field of Dreams” marketing game is over
- Creating content in real-time including social video, live video, and podcasting
- How to identify who your customers are – and how and where they want to receive content
- How to amplify your offline experiences
- How to reach the influencers who influence the people making the buying decisions
The Synergy Between Technology Innovation and Emotional Connection
In this inspirational keynote, Brian leverages psychology with technology – resulting in new strategies for creating powerful connections and better customer experiences online.
Today’s organizations must understand the importance of emotion, connection, and relatability through storytelling as they innovate and scale new technology. Brian will walk through strategies and innovations being used today [and will be used in the future] to convey raw emotion and immersive storytelling – enabling businesses to truly reach out and touch their consumers virtually.
Audiences will learn:
- An understanding of today’s digitally native consumer behaviors and the mindset required to integrate and leverage emotional intelligence in today’s business.
- Examples and scenarios where technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality and deep learning are being leveraged to provide personalized virtual experiences.
- The 3 T’s required to create synergy between our need to humanize and personalize our business while innovating and leveraging technology and social media.
- A gameplan to study and track the emotional storytelling being used today while inspiring them to create a strategy that will set them up for leveraging the dynamic virtual emotions available via the innovations of tomorrow.
Future Proof Your Business
How Cross-Generational Collaboration Empowers Change, Community, and a Shared Purpose
How to understand customer behaviors today, while preparing for customer behaviors tomorrow.
In this program, Brian bridges the gaps between generations in the workplace and creates a deeper understanding of today’s consumers and how they like to receive information.
- How to capture the attend of your customers and maintain it Millennials make up over 50% of today’s workforce.
- Creating personas in marketing around those born during certain years can be valuable, but with a multigenerational workforce it’s essential to understand that a millennial mindset is not restricted to employees of a certain age.
- It’s not about the year you were born; it’s your willingness to embrace change, collaboration, and community Collaboration isn’t about everyone having a task.
- Successful collaboration enables everyone to focus on what they do the best. Not every employee needs to be a social employee but every employee plays an important role in a brand’s storytelling efforts.
- Digital and social business tools enable scale, management, and reporting. Too often, however, tools are thrown at people’s problems. Your marketing goal should be to address human needs before technology
“Brian did an absolutely phenomenal job coaching and strategizing with our Leadership Teams. He was able to help them learn the techniques and skills needed to bridge the gap between Millennials and Baby Boomers.”
Dex Media 2018
“Working with Brian was such a breath of fresh air! Brian wanted to learn everything he could about our event to ensure we were a match. He then altered his content to ensure it was the right fit for our niche audience. Even if our attendees have seen Brian talk at other events, this presentation was specific to our event and therefore provided additional value to anyone repeat audience members.’
G3 Communications (B2Bmx)
“Brands and companies need to have a millennial mindset when seeking to build relationships with their customers. Brian Fanzo is the go-to millennial in the social media space, as he has a firm understanding and true care and concern for his generation.”
“Brian’s keynote was rated in the top and the feedback fantastic! The collaboration with Brian has been outstanding – and he really lives his #Thinklikeafan philosophy– especially when he took his time to talk and engage with the participants at the conference all day long, evening and even night. Both before and after the event, Brian has been very flexible regarding customer sessions and meeting the press. I hope to be able to work with Brian again in the future. My highest recommendation”