Winnipeg Game Shows has several multi games all combined in one hilarious interactive show. They are:
EVENT CHALLENGES / EXAMPLES; (NOTE: These are some of the segments available. Each game show will be custom created)
- Tune Trivia Challenge – teams will guess songs from (Music: Song & Artists – T.V Show Theme Songs)
- Movie Trivia Challenge – teams will guess retro movie titles and when they were released in theatre
- Multiple – Mini Challenge – teams will have 1 participant come forward to complete structured 1 minute challenges
- Logo/Picture Challenges – teams will be presented with game sheets to identify logos/pictures/words for points
- Bumper Stumper Challenge – teams will decipher a ‘Bumper Stumper’ – (car plates)
- Family Feud Challenge – Each team is presented with Feud challenge/questions for points
- Quotation Stimulation Challenge – Each team is asked for key information from a “quote” from a popular movie
- Full Group Challenge – Participants from each team will come forward to for a final full group activity challenge…
Why Hire Winnipeg Game Shows?
Our Game Show is modern and unique. It combines many different game segments to help keep participants engaged and having fun. Game Shows include signage and fun dress-up props for participants to capture fun photo memories. We provide a large (black skirted) video screen & projector, sound system and an ‘interactive’ Game Show Host.
How Winnipeg Game Shows Works
Ideal for clients that are looking to create an interactive game show experience where everyone is involved at their comfort level. The game show works best with group sizes of (20-400). We will break-up the group attendees (divide the room) into 4 teams – or – each table becomes a team. Each team will have an equal opportunity to complete various challenges to gain points. Some of the challenges will ask for the more ‘outgoing’ team members to come forward to represent their team and other challenges will ask teams to work together at their tables (group areas).
Prizes (if desired) are provided by client. The most common prize delivery system is an auction prize format; Every participant starts with an auction style ticket just for participating. As their team makes contributions and/or win’s challenges, participants will receive more tickets. The more you participate/win, the more tickets you’re awarded for the prize draws afterwards.
Works Well in this Type of Event
Private Events, Corporate Events, Festivals, Casino Events, Charity Events, Team Building, Parties and Holiday Events, College Campus Events, and Trade Shows.
How to book Winnipeg Game Shows
You can request information on our entertainment options through our on-line request form. Or, you can call us Toll Free at 1.800.693.6665.