Helps Organizations Move People From Distraction And Overwhelm To Resilient And Engaged. Linda Delivers Programs That Create Powerful Shifts, Inspired, Energized And Accountable Professionals Who Show Up Every Day Ready To, Set The World On Fire.
Linda Edgecombe is equipped to help attendees create shifts and build momentum in reinventing themselves. Her presentation includes laughter, motivation, and guidance in how to shift perspectives.
Linda, a bestselling author, is an expert in helping people stop living in the “when this then that ” paradigm and is a reinvention strategist as well as an engagement expert. Her practical advice on building a creative and engaged team is both insightful and amusing, which makes her an award-winning speaker who creates major impact.
Linda’s books include Shift…or get off the Pot and Breaking Busy Finding Peace in the Chaos.
HOLY CRAP AM I BUSY! Changing our Culture from Chaos to Calm
Linda will reveal her research and data collected from dozens of organizations on how Chaos and “Busy” has become the new norm and wound us into the most unproductive and basically unhappy demographic in the past 30 years. Her No BS and very humorous approach, stacked up with relevant and easy solutions will get your organization and teams, back on track with clear vision and tools to take back their work day and their personal lives again.
- Change, what’s really getting in the way of you moving forward? Change has never been this painless!
- Clutter, how we sabotage our success with terminal piles!
- Fatigue, tools to re-energize and re-engage.
- Clarity, get down to what you really want, and become more accountable.
- Laughter, this may be the best laugh you have had in a long time.
Note: this can be an Entertaining Keynote, Interactive Workshop or Coaching Program
Shift or Get off the pot! Simple Truths about getting a Life.
From Linda’s newly released book, she will share ideas and solutions for “Getting a Life”. She’ll get you thinking about three simple but life changing questions: Are you doing the best you can, considering? Are you on a Deferred Life Plan? When was the last time you did something for the first time? Through her humorous stories and honest questions, Linda works with the audience to come up with strategies and goals for living a life more happily and satisfied. Her uncanny delivery will not only inspire, it will literally move you to make changes and become more accountable for the results you are producing for your work and home life. This program is available as a workshop as well as an Entertaining keynote. After the presentation participants will come away with:
- Remembering what you already know and the accountability tools to take action!
This is Linda’s highest rated program. You will be laughing in the aisles and moved to make changes. You don’t want to miss this rollercoaster ride!
The Degree of Difference, building Change Resilience in uncertain times
With Linda’s humorous life experiences and approaches, you will laugh out loud while you move “accountable thinking”. In this upbeat, highly interactive session, Linda will explore a variety of aspects of what it means to be a leader today, the realities of our times and how we can become change resilient not matter what the challenges are. Here’s your chance to not only find but unleash your leadership potential. Leading Change ready cultures has never been this painless.
- The key steps to move towards accountable attitudes
- Change, why we love it and dread it
- 3 Keys to creating a healthy ‘change resilience’ personality
- Develop a plan for ‘shifting perspectives’, ‘facing your fears’ and ‘dumping excuses’ in the face of change, while acknowledging the internal turmoil being experienced by the team. All of which can hold you back.
- Strategize a Just Do It! vs. a Perfection Plan
- Strategies to Re-Energize Yourself, Your Team, Your Family
- How accountability is a simple solution to a truly balanced life.
Batteries Included – Lessons to Energize and Balance Your Life
Take your organization on an Energy Boost. Linda will lead your group through an educational, hands-on and highly humorous ride that will re-focus, re-energize and re-invent how you see your life and your work. This program is available as a workshop as well as an Entertaining Keynote.
- After the presentation participants will come away with:
- An honest snapshot of themselves and how their energy affects their work and home life.
- Ideas about how to change negative drainers in their lives and produce more positive outcomes.
- An understanding of the motivation behind the perfectionist, unattainable so many of us are striving for.
- 5 Keys to increase your personal, family and co-workers Energy Levels.
- An honest look at the Balance in your Life.
- Steps to get you moving towards a more balanced, energized work and home life.
- Clear vision of their own “Personal Recipe for Happiness” in their life.
PUSHED TO THE LIMIT!
Busy – The New Badge Of Honor is Costing Canadian and US Companies over $188 Billion Dollars per Year in Stress-Related Illnesses and Accidents. We’re all just so “BUSY” these days. “Slammed.” “Buried,” in fact. Desperately trying to “keep our heads above water.” “Up to my ass in alligators.” While all of these are common responses to “How are you?” Oh, and if you don’t want to say any of the above, “fine,” is usually the runner-up response. It’s a constant exchange, even a one-up attempt of just how much we have on our plates when we communicate to others about our work and home lives. Breaking Busy – Why busyness, our new norm, is making us sick, depleting our energy and literally causing accidents in our workplaces and our homes. In Linda’s presentation you will learn:
- What got us here.
- What busy is doing to us.
- How we can strategically step off the Busy Treadmill.
In more detail:
1.Change, what’s really getting in the way of you moving forward? Change has never been this painless!
2.Clutter, how we sabotage our success with terminal piles!
3.Fatigue, tools to re-energize and re-engage.
4.Clarity, get down to what you really want, and become more accountable (No is the new Black).
5.Laughter, this may be the best laugh you have had in a long time.
“Linda is inspirational, energetic, humorous, uplifting, fun, wise, memorable… she helped us remember that we need to continue to ‘make new memories’.”
“Promoting employee wellness and balancing lives is very important to us. I am glad we found you to deliver such a strong message to our employees.”
“Not only were the Stress and Balance workshops solid in content, they were fun, humorous, and very motivational… the feedback has been across the board a 10 out of 10.”
“I thought that Linda was absolutely terrific!! I can’t remember when I last laughed so much in one day…She is truly an inspiring personality and is extremely good at what she does. ‘Dynamic’ would be the catchall word.”
Human Resources Development Canada
Royal Lepage Realty
Bank of Toronto
Royal Bank of Canada