Mike Mack shares his passion in the area of Customer Service and Sales improvement. He will motivate and inspire your audience to take action with highly engaging and tailored presentations that will connect with all participants, in any industry.
Mack is an Amazon bestselling author of REMARKABLE SERVICE – “How to Keep Your Doors Open” and RELATIONSHIPS FOR KEEPS” – “How to Build Powerful Relationships in Business and in Life”.
How to Build Powerful Relationships in Business and in Life is a story of a fictional character named Joe Lanz, who is a likeable and coachable guy who dreams of owning his own business. He desperately wants to break free from the world of corporate bureaucracy. Along the way, he faces many personal and professional struggles. During his journey, Joe meets a man, Vic Lawrence, who is 30 years older than Joe, and over the years, they develop a relationship for keeps.
How to Keep Your Doors Open is a book packed with unforgettable Customer Service stories. Some are truly Remarkable in a great way and some are so bad that we will remark about the story and the businesses involved for a very long time. I offer my sincere thanks to all of the amazing people who took the time to contribute their Remarkable stories to this book. From India, New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Halifax, Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver, Germany, and more.
The benefits for all participants with Mike’s programs are:
- Gain a true understanding of what Remarkable Customer Service should look like in your business.
- Find out what your Moments of Truth are in your business, from the customers point of view.
- Hospitality is not just for restaurants or hotels!
- Discover ways to assess your current customer service standards within their business and find opportunities to change behaviours and habits that can improve those service standards.
- Do you make the CUSTOMERS problem YOUR problem?
- Identify barriers and implement solutions with your service standards that include: Friendliness, Responsiveness, Speed, Competence, Value and Reliability.
- Turn soft skills into hard assets from a Customer Service perspective.
- Mike holds an MBA from Athabasca University and obtained his Distinguished Toastmasters Designation..DTM (The Distinguished
- Toastmaster award is the highest Toastmasters International bestows. The DTM recognizes a superior level of achievement in both communication and leadership.) He is a National TEC Canada Speaker.
Mike Mack supports businesses with the improvement of: Customer Service; Sales Performance; Team Building; Leadership Development.
Speaker topics: Customer Service, Sales and Business Development Strategies, Business Relationships, Business Growth, Leadership and Teamwork/Teambuilding.