As an entrepreneur, Michel has grown a hospitality company with over hundred employees and tens of millions in yearly revenue. The strategies and tactics he shares with his clients and audiences are the exact ones that he has successfully used in his businesses – you can trust these programs because they are tried, tested, and true.
At any given time, he is advising at least a dozen multi-million and billion dollar companies across dozens of industries, ranging from tech start-ups, home service businesses, quick-service restaurants, banks, telecommunications giants, biotechnology firms, and more. He passes along his customer experience and employee engagement strategies to these companies to help them grow revenue and profitability, all while becoming admired brands.
He is the founder of the People First Culture™ philosophy which is defined as, “An honest commitment from leaders to put their employees and customers at the core of their decision making.”
Companies like LUSH, Verizon Wireless, Alfa Romeo, Lexus, Illumina, Electronic Arts, and BlueCross BlueShield have called on Michel to work with them on their strategy or speak at their company events.
Michel has traveled throughout the world, visiting Canada, USA, Israel, Austria, Australia, Germany, Nigeria, and others to speak at conferences ranging in size from 25 to 1,200 audience members.
His thought leadership has been included in Entrepreneur, Inc, Time, Forbes, Digiday, and Yahoo Small Business Advisors.
- Michel began his career as a call centre agent working for a medium-sized company in Vancouver, Canada.
- During his tenure with the company, he recognized that customer experience, employee engagement and company culture would grow to become his expertise.
- After leaving the organization, he was hired by companies like LUSH, Verizon Wireless, BlueCross BlueShield, Alfa Romeo and many others spanning dozens of industries and companies of all sizes.
- Today, he’s an entrepreneur who owns businesses with over 8-figures in profitable revenue and 100+ employees.
- He has traveled to countries like Canada, USA, Austria, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Israel and many others to keynote speak at events and company conferences.
- He has been included in publications like Inc, Entrepreneur, Forbes and Digiday.com.
- His first book was released in the fall of 2018.